Monday, August 9, 2010

The Adventure Ends


On my last day in London I wanted to capture some scenes that were part of my daily life during the three weeks. These included the FSU Study Center, my room in Flat 19, Sainsbury's grocery store, my morning coffee stop, and the Tottenham Court Road tube station.
99 Great Russell Street London

Loved my window & the fresh air!













Where I ate in London
Morning mocha around the corner
Tube exit to the FSU Study Center
Exit 3 from the Tottenham Court Road station was next to the Dominion Theatre where a musical tribute to Queen was playing.


I LOVE LONDON!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved the then and now pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn what a great trip you had. Thank you for sharing with us. Your pictures and commentary are wonderful and made me feel like I was there! Glad you had this experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. drat - i wish it weren't over - let's go next year ok? this truly was MY summer vacation... thanks sis

    ReplyDelete